[RC] Ridecap hook-up! - Melissa Margetts Ms. Kitty

Carla are you SERIOUS! You live in Delta! I thought that you lived on the front range. Well DAMN girl, get your butt up here in the mountains and ride with me. You can even ride the white buffalo if you want to try a "different breed" than my Paso Finos. HA! Let's hear it for ridecamp putting riders together! Go to this link: http://www.myspace.com/sweetmayleesa and it'll show you where I ride right out my front door. Jump on your horse and you are immediately in National Forest and you can ride for days with no fences to cross or gates to open. Christoph Schork and Dian Woodward are in Moab only a short way down in the desert and the riding at there place is beautiful too. I was just riding with him last month on his place in the hot desert and then we stripped tack and shoes and swam the horses into the deep lake till they were swimming like sea horses and we were floating/riding up to our chests. Am wanting to go back and do that this coming week after they are back from Bryce. If you want to do any training or clinicing, remember they have Global Endurance Training Center too. (if you go to info@global endurance.com, you can see Christoph swimming one of the horses in the lake like I just told you about) So let's get together and do some mountain/desert horse camping Carla. You are the closest real endurance rider I know. Someone to ride with who might think a 25 mile ride is a "warm-up" too. Dr. Jamie Kerr and I were just talking last night, about putting on a 25/ 50 "To-Hell-You-Ride" on out here in Telluride. Gee going to a ride that's under 300 miles away? What a concept!

Melissa Margetts
Telluride Colorado
(970)728-4275
If you're not livin on the edge, you're takin up too much space!