[RC] Swanton Pacific - Karen Ellis

I'd also like to thank the McCrary family and volunteers for a wonderful and memorable ride.  We travelled 28 hours from Canada and to say it was well worth it is an understatement.  Surely it really is the most beautiful trail in the world: very challenging, always changing, perfect riding temperature and stunning scenery.  I'm just sad I won't get to do it again.  It just doesn't get any better.

I'm back home now and its pouring with rain.  Ugh - I just want to come back down to that lovely piece of the world.

Karen