[RC] Tucson area - Cindy Rodd

Hi Everyone,   I am based in Vermont, but my husband and I purchased a home in Tucson about a year ago.  I am really looking for an 'endurance' barn, or a big time trail riding barn to ride out of.  I don't have a horse there, and I maaayyy consider buying a horse, but am definitely open to leasing one.  I would really need someone to ride out with, as I am clueless on the trails there.  I am very close to the Saguaro National Monument.  Can anyone out there help me out?  I really appreciate it.
Thank you!
Cindy

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows