[RC] Peace Point Ride Story - sherman

I always shudder when someone drops the reins and says “my horse never goes anywhere”. Kids, dogs, horses…all will make a liar out of you eventually (:>)

Sonny completed Swanton Pacific 100 this weekend with 4 foamed on Easyboots. I may need to buy new ones as some of the trail/roadway was so abrasive, but they stayed on thru mudsucking bogs, not so much as a broken cable (:>) OTOH, a rider that joined up with me lost a shoe and had to boot one hoof, but made it thru! One other that I know of was not so lucky and the hoof was sore after the shoe pulled off and they had to pull. Every option has pros and cons.

Kathy

Oh, I don't know...people lose nailed on shoes at rides too.  ;)

Now letting go of reins...I agree that one should not do that.  <G>

Dawn