From: cjstaf@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] how did you find your horse?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:50:45 +0000

hi all, was wondering if you could assist me with an informal survey.  There's an arabian breeder that I help out with marketing on some things.  Was curious what is the most effective way at reaching out to people, such as the endurance rider market.

So was curious if you were shopping and didn't know of a horse thru a friend or someone, what would be your way to find a suitable horse?

Would you look at ads in a horse magazine, such as modern arabian horse?
Use Google or internet word searches to find farms?
Search internet classifieds such as equine.com?
Look at the AHA registry classifieds?
Endurance.net classifieds?
Ask the winner of the Tevis if their horse was for sale? :)
Other?