Re: [RC] Ear Plugs - Marirose Six

, Alissa Norman said:
Yeah, those fru-fru things are typical on the jumpers.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe to keep the ear plugs from flying out.  I actually use them on my horse, mostly out on trail.  Keeps the flies away from his ears and the tassels help keep flies away from his eyes.  And them you can spray them with some fly spray for some added protection.  Dover has those, too, if you want to look fru-fru!  :-)

Well, actually, the jumpers use them for the same reason you mentioned. Believe it or not, arenas have flies too. :o)

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww