[RC] Frou-frou crochet ear nets - Sharon Hahn

You must not have any bugs where you live.   Many endurance riders use them - I've been on horse camping trips where I could have sold a carton of them to other campers.  Great for gnats or deer flies.

I'll admit I've never been sure why the hunter/jumpers use them but "to keep the ear plugs in" sounds reasonable.

Ok, what are those things called that hunter/jumpers use that is knit or
crochet, has a tassle hanging on the forehead and covers the horse's ears?  I
thought those were to keep the big fuzzy earplugs in.  Or are those just for
froo froo appeal?  Just curious.  Lol  Not something you would need for
endurance, I'm sure.  :)

Carrie Kitley-Jackson

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!