RE: [RC] Polar HRM - Wendy MacCoubrey

Hi There,

Did you use the 2 safety strap? It is important that you use both safety straps supplied.  With hills and water you could have some slippage but by using the straps there should be no future problems.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 8:52 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Polar HRM

I used the Polar HRM on the Fireworks ride.  I didn't have a battery issue.  I did, however, have an issue with the belly band.  On the last 7 miles it slipped all the way to the back of the hindquarters.  Now I know coming out of the river the climb up the hill was pretty steep.   Is this a common issue with this type of system?

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx