Re: [RC] [RC] barefoot - Amber Roberts

Common sense coupled with knowledge.  People don't know what they don't know until they know it!

K.

That must be true.  We just saw a trailer going down the road with 3 horses heads hanging way out.  I hate to see that.  I've read about a professional driver doing that with 4 horses and he had to slam on his breaks.  Broke the necks of all 4 horses and they all died.  I wonder if a person has an experience like this if they will ever repeat their stupid behavior.

Amber