[RC] Horse transporter needed - Lori Bertolucci

Hi all.
I am needing to get a horse shipped to Idaho, and wonder if any of you know of a dependable horse transporter.
I was originally going to haul this mare myself for a young friend that is away to college up in Moscow, Id. and do the Oywhee Canyonlands ride, but I'm not going to be able to afterall, due to my horse being out of shape.

If anyone knows of a good, dependable transport company, or if anyone is traveling that way and wants to have help with fuel expenses, please let me know.
This mare is very well broke, and very easy to handle.

You can contact me at     lori bertolucci @ sbcglobal.net (no spacing between letters)

Thanks.
Lori Bertolucci