Re: [RC] [RC] Civility and Fireworks ride - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Congratulations, Betsy, on your completion. It was a GREAT ride and ride camp!

Raquel and I had a great time.  Even though we didn't get a completion with 2:41 in overtime!  LOL!   With the lay ups we have had up here with all of the smoke.  I just didn't want to push the horses.  So, we basically used the ride as a conditioning and training ride.  I wrote a synopsis of the ride on my-endurance.net blog page.  You are absolutely correct there wasn't one person that was not polite, friendly, and genuinely kind.  It felt like we had all been living in the same neighborhood for years.  Then again, I guess, that is what ride camp is all about. A small network community on an ongoing basis.

Will you be at the Calero ride?   I heard a lot of the ride campers at Fireworks talking about being at Calero.  I think Raquel and I will make that one as well.

D'Arcy
'ride on'