[RC] Debi Foti "Deborah L. Reaviel" - LinLaurFarms

For those of you who may not have heard Debi Foti "Deborah Reaviel" passed away this past Friday. You can go to Legacy.com and leave a message for her girls Sandra & Sarah. I think it would be nice to let them know we are all thinking of them during this heart breaking time.

Laurie Whaley Pearson