RE: [RC] Can a horse wearing Easyboots get shocked by electricfence? - Chastain, Shannon L.

I had an electrical engineer in my cube when this email came in I had replied back to Sharon privately with him saying the horse would not get shocked. Then more questions came up so I asked if the horse had shoes would that make a difference he says no the horse would not get shocked.

Shannon

No, the easy boots will provide the insulation for the electricity with or without shoes. The only possible way that the shoes could bypass the insulation is if the shoes protrude beyond the boots and are touching the ground directly.

G Alan Bysfield

Sr Staff Electrical Engineer

System Engineering

Cooper Nuclear Station

PO Box 98

Brownville, NE 68321

gabysfi@xxxxxxxx

Ps: I thought maybe sending my business info to them would let them know that I know about electricity.