[RC] Ride Between the Rivers - tim miller

All the people associated with putting on this ride, as well as the relatives and locals who just show up, make this a unique ride.

It's not the easiest ride in the region, but the completion rates will show it is eminently doable.

There is a different feel to this ride, one intuitively understands that everyone there wants you to have a good time, first and foremost.

Despite the fact that they had the audacity to sit down with small groups of attendees post ride to ask how they could make it better, we'll still go back.  We're fairly certain this won't turn into another vanilla ice cream ride.

You'll find it's worth the trip.

Tim Miller & Dawn Engle
Sami Hills Farm
Pine Grove, PA