[RC] August 2 Ride Between The Rivers (ride story) - Dodie Sable

Title: Message
Oh my gosh, I had the best time at the ride.  Once again, this is the best shindig I've ever attended.  Everyone has so much fun and the volunteers are a blast, entertaining and happy all day long.  The after the ride free beer and party was absolutely the bomb.  I'd go next year just for the party, forget the ride!

Tough trail, very technical which makes it exciting and fun.  I took my walker mare Flame on her first fifty mile ride and I was concerned because this trail is no walk in the park.  She is just starting her endurance career this year and I've been advised by several experienced people to get her off the LD's and put her to work ... so I did.  She did marvelously!  Read the ride story (I apologize, I was in a rhyming mood when I wrote it)

Dodie says:  Life is not about avoiding the storms, it's about learning to dance in the rain..