Re: [RC] ???'s for "old timers" - FXLivestock

I also have a Cougar Rock son that I am breeding to Rushcreek mares (that go back to Karlisle daughters) and ZES Zumirez daughters.  My other stallion, ZES Zumirez, is a Karahty son out of a line bred Zontelli mare that goes back three times to Al Marah Knight and  Spirea (sire and dam of Tevis winners Rushcreek Eaton and Hans)  as well as another AERC HOF horse Kos??? (can't spell right now).  I also have a Bezatal daughter (Phil Gardner's mare Roxanne) that I have crossed to Zumirez for some very nice foals .

What you need to do is check out the the sons, daughters, and grand get of the horses you mentioned that do not have a race record.  It is not their ride record that is impressive but their offspring's ride record.

Kim