[RC] Santium Cascade Ride - Clarence Nunn

Anna and I and families are headed out to the ride camp on monday to get everything set up for the 9th.  This is a AHA ride and the REGION CHAMPOPNSHIP  both for the the 50 miler.  Jannelle Wilde will be in charge of the AHA stuff and will be parked close to our  camp.  If anyone has any questions my cell # is 503-701-6543.
see you all there
Mary and Anna