Re: [RC] 16 Arabs at Auction-GA. Dept of Ag. - kramspott

I was actually going to go to this auction.  My concern is I thought I read a disclaimer regarding the health of the animals.  Does anyone know what vaccinations and testing they do on impounds?  I really want to believe they test and vaccinate for the contagious ....

--

Kathy

From: <ladurgin@xxxxxxx>
http://agr.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,38902732_0_118120051,00.html

There are 16 arabs in this  auction, most of them young , under 3. They don't have pictures up yet, but usually do, you have to go to the Dept. of Ag. website and look for a link-.Aug. 16th Mansfield , Ga. impound lot.11:00 am.
   I do't dare look myself or  I'd turn into a "beautiful art collector".(they do eat!).
    They usually go cheap, I have seen  bids of  100$ or so in the past, some  aren't even bidded on.
     Assume these were  neglect cases ......taken by the state

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.