[RC] Platinum Performance - MaryBDVM

I've used PP for a couple of years.  I've never noticed any increase in "hotness" in my 3 horses or decrease in their attitude/behavior in the couple of weeks that they're off of it when I run sometimes out of it .  On the other hand, I've never noticed a noticeable change or benefit when they're on it either.  But I really don't notice an improvement in me when I take vitamins but I'm still going to take them in hopes that it prevents/postpones problems that might develop if I didn't take them.  At my age, I need all the help I can get.  PP is pricey though.

Mary B