RE: [RC] wanted mini/pocket sweat scrapers - Sharon Levasseur

Hot DAMN, guys!  What a response!  Guess I should have known.  ;-)

Here’s the deal.  With the exception of Rene, who posted the original request, it’s first come first served, with ride managers taking preference.

I’ll count ‘em up tonight and let you know who’s in.

-Sharon L. in Maine