[RC] Horse looking for partner - Joanne Gwin

Hi Ridecampers,

     I'd like to re-home one of my horses. He just turned six and I have realized that I do not have time to start him, nor enough funds to send him out for professional training. I have done quite a bit of ground work with him. He is friendly, easy to catch, ties, lunges, loads, stands well for having his feet trimmed. I've saddled him many times and hopped on him five or six times, but otherwise unstarted. He understands yielding to pressure, and enjoys attention. He is happy in the company of my other two geldings, and I expect will get along well with all other horses. His conformation is only fair in his lower legs, not what I would consider correct enough for full on endurance, (and I'm dreaming of the Tevis, of course) but he is healthy and sound. He would be a fun LD horse, and he has great feet. I'm looking for someone who loves to trail ride or light endurance, committed to natural horsemanship training, has safe fences and other horses for company. Under those conditions he would be free. I will not ship him off to unknown circumstances, so come see him, handle him a bit and find out if he's your kind of horse. He's 14.3 hands, gray, nice looking and a registered purebred Arab. He is UTD on vaccinations, worming and hoof care. Located in Northern California, email me directly for pictures, pedigree or more information. Please mention this post to your kind-hearted horsey friends. Much thanks, Joanne jkgwin@xxxxxxxxxxx