Re: [RC] [RC] Duett saddles... info please - Ashley Wingert

Diana,
    I ride my 15 year old POA mare in the Duett Companion Trail and I absolutely love it.  She's very flat backed, with no withers and flat shoulders, which means saddles have a tendency to roll and slide forward on her, but I haven't had that problem with the Duett.  And it's one of the most secure saddles I've ever ridden in personally.  The adjustable knee and calf blocks are very nice, and it is a comfortable saddle, even without the full sheepskin cover I have on it.  I found it to be a very balanced saddle as well, with ideal stirrup bar placement for me.  I've had the saddle for just over a year now, and still love it!  The panels are wool-flocked, so they actually end up molding to your horse's back slightly.  I went directly though their Arizona dealer, and had a very positive experience.  And the price is very reasonable, too...a very high quality saddle with very good leather and nice workmanship.

Good luck on your saddle hunt, and I hope this helps!

--Ashley Wingert
Gilbert, AZ