Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:58:54 -0700
From: am2aracehorse@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] hello, how's the water?
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone. Just joined ridecamp but have been reading posts for quite some time now. I sooooo wanted to reply to some of the more recent threads like "mean people" and others, but fortunately for me and ridecamp the registration page was not working. I am happy to see that those threads have gone away on their own without any help from me. Seems like the water is just fine for jumping in. I look forward to posting and chatting with you all. Hope to see some of you at the rides.