[RC] Swanton Pacific - Barbara McCrary

We just crossed the 50 entry mark and I want to advise prospective riders that we, and the vets, feel a limit of 100 riders (should we reach that number) is about all our facilities - camping sites, and vet check sites - will hold.
If you are planning to come, I'd advise you to enter soon.  We're pleased to see the entries come in, but I'm sorry that they had to come in on the bad luck of the cancellation of Tevis.  I know you, and they, are disappointed, but luck doesn't always come our way.  We've been out lopping limbs and cutting fallen trees off the trails, and the weather has been lovely....foggy in the morning, clear and not too warm from mid-day on.  I don't think anyone who comes will be sorry.  It truly is a gorgeous and challenging trail.

Barbara McCrary
Ride Mgr., Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World"