[RC] Git-R-Done - Oct. 18, 2008 - Lisa Schneider

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you know that the Git R Done Elevator ride in Inyokern, CA, is scheduled for October 18, 2008, and it is under new management. At this time, we are planning FEI CEI** 50 miler, CEI and CEIY*** 75 miler, and CEI and CEIY*** 100 milers, as well as the usual AERC 25,50,75, and 100 mile elevator rides. The FEI sanctioning is not yet official, but we hope to hear very soon that we have approval.

This is a great ride not only for experienced horses and riders, but also for riders hoping to move up in distance. All but the first vet checks are in camp, and the trails are flat and sandy, with excellent footing and abundant water for the horses. We will be increasing the crew access to the riders on the trail. It will be a wonderful opportunity to start young horses in FEI before the expected rules changes come through in January of 2009, as well as to get additional 3 star 100 mile rating on proven horses. This year, a meal ticket will be included with your entry.

I hope you will consider adding this ride to your schedule this year, and join us in the desert for a fun, friendly ride!

Michele Roush