Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Swanton Pacific - Dawn Carrie

"Humidity" out there won't phase us...we live and ride in the armpit/sauna climate of the southeast.  LOL  Anything west of southeast Texas is arid compared to here.  <G>

I'm going to just die if something happens and I can't go this year, and then they never have the 100 again...I hope they decide to have the 100 maybe every third year or something...

Dawn (who won't actually "die" - but will be *very* disappointed!!!!!!)