Re: [RC] FW: [RC] why I don't love trail riding - Kathy Mayeda

I KNEW there was a reason why I have a death grip fear of cantering in the arena!

I'm taking remedial riding lessons with an understanding instructor that baby-steps me through cantering in the arena.  Then I get on the trail and blast up hills and single tracks with cliff drop-offss no problem.

Those fence rails are deadly.....

K.