[RC] Internet dialog - sherman

Personally, I like most all of the dialog, but we could definitely do without the labeling (know-it-all, uninformed, etc), or suggestions that one’s ideas and beliefs are superior to another’s. Yes it does happen, and the standards are brought down when it does.  Express your opinion, please do share your knowledge and experience, but do so without attacking another’s opinion or belief. We can all agree to disagree, but still express our own opinions and include information to back up our opinion without attacking another poster, right?

Kathy