[RC] 2008 Mayan Adventure Results - John Teeter

We have received Results from the 2008 Mayan Adventure ride in Guatemala:

Scarlet sounded VERY tired:
====

Tomorrow you will get the details to put on the web!?and inbetween some more info!

The ride through the night was very nice, with some rain and later a full moon and stars in the sky!?and with all the glow sticks I brought when I was with you , they worked wonderful!

Thanks again and see you later, I will get some sleep!!!

Scarlet