[RC] Heading for Eygpt - Canadian Trail House - CTH

Just a short note to let everyone know I am heading for a holiday with Maryanne in Eygpt.
Canadian Trail House will be offically away until Feb 5th.
(actually I am taking 200 pounds of luggage with me so I guess it is coming to Eygpt)
All orders have been shipped. I can be reached by email.
Maryanne and I will send pictures with stories.
Happy Trails