[RC] Gelding in Kaufman,TX - Ranelle Rubin

Ridecampers,

The internet is an amazing thing. As a result of the original post, I was put in touch with the woman who bred this horse. She would love to see him go to an endurance home. She sent me some recent pics that she is willing to send out to anyone who wants them. Her contact info is:

Melissa Becker (sweettalkerfarms@xxxxxxxxxxx)

He has Samtyr and Bandos bloodlines, by the way.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx