[RC] Pull codes - Katrina Mosshammer - sherman

The horse had already had its completion exam done, and now is no longer in the ride, then an hour or two later was presented to vets again for a problem. Code is still RO. Otherwise, any horse still at camp and gets stiff could be changed to L instead of completed. The line has to be drawn somewhere after completion and that’s after the post ride exam.

OTOH, anytime the horse is still in the competition, and is L or M according to the vets, regardless of who first determined it to be so, the pull code is L or M…right?

Kathy

OK, then I'm confused...What exactly are you calling the "post withdrawal
examination"? As we've now established you can't RO without seeing the vet
first so how could the examination be "post withdrawal"?

Katrina