[RC] pasture ornament needs home - Lari Shea

My beautiful 5 year old, 16 hh grey gelding, Rasputin, fractured his scapula over three years ago.  Although he has a permanent hitch to his git-along, he trots, canters and even gallops around at pasture with his buddies.  The problem is, we ride through the 300 acre pasture with guests on our riding vacations, and Rasputin has taken to following us, even jumping the pasture fence to join us when we ride out the other side into many thousands of acres of unfenced timber lands.  The other (broke to ride) horses at pasture just ignore us, probably glad they don't have to go to work that day.  I don't want Rasputin to have to live  his life in a stall or small paddock, and can't afford the time to find him on the 300 acres to contain him each time we ride through.  I also don't want to have him put down, because even though he probably shouldn't be ridden, he sure knows how to enjoy his life.

So, I'm looking for a permanent pasture situation for him... hopefully to keep some other horse company.  Please call 707-964-9669 or email.  We're in N. California, but I could ship him nearly anywhere.

Lari

"What unites us all is a love of the out-of-doors, a spirit of adventure, and a passion for horses!"

Lari Shea                                   http://www.horse-vacation.com
Ricochet Ridge Ranch             707-964-7669 Ranch: daily trailrides phone/fax
24201 North Highway One          707-964-9669 Home office ph/fax for vacations
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Riding Vacations on the Mendocino Coast with lodging at unique B&B Inns
                 International Riding Vacations