From: SandyDSA@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:43:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [RC] lawsuit
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

but...but...but....you need to understand that guilt or innocence, knowledge or none does not MATTER in many courts today. All that is needed in court is that someone IMAGINES that they have been injured, EVEN IF IT IS THEIR OWN STUPID FAULT. Someone can SUE and WIN, regardless of the demonstrable fact that HE HIMSELF was at fault. It is a huge risk, to believe or imagine that our courts have anything whatever to do with justice. It is much safer and wiser to step on THAT bug before it gets that far.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com