[RC] rider option - Sbolinge

I guess I must have misunderstood what has been written about riders wanting to ride in Malaysia would not be able to if they had two metabolic pulls on their record. Of course it is beyond stupid to try to bypass the vets - although I have seen it done at higher level competition...my question was - is that a possibility perhaps done by those who don't want a metabolic pull on their record for fear of not qualifying.