Re: [RC] [RC] horse info paris france please - Kira Everhart-Valentin

Hi, Paddi,

In case you are interested in the Musee Vivant du Cheval that has been mentioned on this list, here is the Web site: http://www.museevivantducheval.fr/uk/index.html  (English version)

My husband is French, and when my parents (including my fellow distance-rider mom) came to France in 2005, we made sure to visit Chantilly. It's definitely incredible!

Bon voyage!

Kira