[RC] question re websites for arab breeders - Cindy Stafford

Hi All.  I was hoping some of you might chime in and help me with an informal survey I'm taking.  some friends of mine are in the process of revamping their farm website and I'm trying to help with some research.  They breed arabians with a special focus toward endurance.

If you were shopping for an endurance horse to purchase, or stud service, or mare for breeding, etc., can you let me know what you like to see on a website?  Aside from the basic info for the horse (age, size, experience, etc.) what else do you like to know?  What catches your eye regarding the website itself?  do you like lots of graphics?  Or are those distracting?  What do you like to see in the picture of the horse?

Or have you seen a website that caught your eye?  what did you like about it?

Thanks for your help!
Cindy