[RC] Steph's story - Dorothy Foster

Title: Steph's story

Wow, Steph, that was an exciting account! I usually sort of skim most ride stories that are longer than a couple of paragraphs, but this one really had me on the edge of my seat!  It was very well-written. We are all very glad that you weren't more badly hurt. Not that you probably cared at this point, but was the mare hurt in the incident?

Bob & Dorothy Foster