RE: Re: [RC] Outlaw Trail 1998--nostalgiac moment - Leonard.Liesens

Title: RE: Re: [RC] Outlaw Trail 1998--nostalgiac moment

Yes, I remember that, I think on the 3rd day, in the low mountains, in the aspen trees. You came in a meadow, probably 2 square hectares and you didn't know where the trail was continuing... was it in front of you, or 90degrees to the left of to the right. You had to cover the whole perimeter of the meadow to eventually find a marking :-)   Figure out that the 4th and 5th day we new that the only solution was to follow Crockett :-)

You remember also when we felt in the quick sand; me stupid dude arriving in a canyon with Santini excited (as usual...) and thirsty. Seeing a bunch of riders aligned along the creek. No place for me to drink, going a bit further in a curve of the river and then bingo... Tinie in the quick sand up to the withers.

Please, Please, Crocket... if you hear me, do the OT again!!!

Leonard (www.endurance-belgium.com)

Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Outlaw Trail 1998--nostalgiac moment