From: Tom Sites
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:27 PM
Subject: [RC] bin Ladens son wants to put on an Endurance Ride across Africa

Now ain't that something.  Just think if it came about to be, and horses and Endurance could be a beacon to world Peace.  I sent the article to JT and Steph because it was too large to hit the air at RC, but just think of the possibilities.  I may even want to go ride w/ him if he'd let me.  Do you think RC would cover it GPSiscally?  ts