[RC] more cowhocked - Crickett MacMillan

hi, thanks for all the great replies !! i will have to watch him, to see if he outgrows some of the cowhockedness (is that a word even? lol) i know i feel he is somewhat stunted in growth, he wasn't fed properly, or given proper turnout time, spent most of his time in a stall, grrr. he also didn't have his feet done regularily. he is getting far more active, gaining weight, and runs around all the time now. he is getting gelded soon, and my friend who breeds arabians says he isn't breeding quality. i am unsure of his dam, but his sire was DA Josiah, not that it means much to me. the owner says he has khemosabi in him, but i don't know which side it's from?
also, i will ask the vet when he comes back, what he thinks of his confirmation.