[RC] A brief introduction - Sarah L. Jarvis

I am new to endurance riding and even newer to the Ride Camp list.  I thought I would test out my ability to post to the list and give a brief introduction!

I am a professional trainer for Kenlyn Stables in Aurora Colorado.  My background is in classical dressage and last year was my first season competing in endurance.  I am slowly falling in love with the sport and love nothing more than taking the young horses I have started through their first rides.  I am competing my 6yo Morgan mare in LD’s this season and hope to bump her up to 50’s next season and do LD’s with a young Awesome Knight son I am starting now.

Coming from the Morgan show ring and competitive dressage, endurance has been a breath of fresh air!  I look forward to learning from you all and possibly meeting some of you on the trail!

Sarah L. Jarvis

  ~From balance comes true unity...

       From unity comes infinite possibilities~

          http://www.InfiniteEquestrian.com

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com