Re: [RC] good grief - Lori Bertolucci

Jean, I will wager someone with your email address in their address book is the "guilty" party here.
For some reason, there are people out there that think they don't need virus protection, thinking they are being careful enough, not realizing they are making problems for others.

Lori

Jean Miller <jeanmiller@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guys, I have no idea where that stuff came from, I don't send junk like that on.  All I did was answer Karen's question about folks to ride with in North east Ohio.  Sorry guys, my anti-virus says I am clean and that bible quote did not come from me.  As far as I know, I didn't even have a senior moment which is my usual excuse.  Running my anti-virus again which says I am clean so we will see what happens this time.   Jeanie