[RC] Update on MSNM - CT region - Katrina Mosshammer

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to send out a reminder and update everybody on what is going on with the MSNM Ride. Things are going ahead as planned. As usual shoes are strongly recommended and unless your horses are used to rock, pads or boots are probably a good idea. Also we will provide water for the horses both in camp and on trail. The county has built a brand new bridge coming into the park so no one should have any trouble getting their rig across the creek. The park has done some logging around the camping area and on the first hill coming into the park. This has opened up the road so you can see if there are other vehicles on that first hill which is a big bonus. What they have done around the camping area is thin out the trees on the outside areas and at the bottom of the hill as you first come into the camping area. They did not touch any of the trees that are in the center of the circle drive where most people park. The loggers are supposed to be done at the end of this month and will clear up the road when they leave and once they are gone we'll spend those last 2 weeks tidying things up a bit.  We will be camping up their every weekend until the ride so if anyone wants to pay us a visit you're more than welcome to come join us.Smile emoticon  If anybody has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give mom (580-271-1221 / mmosshammer@xxxxxxxxxxx ) or I (405-590-3425 / ammosshammer@xxxxxxxxxxx ) a call or drop us an e-mail. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and we have some new trail planned to get you off the roads during the daylight hours.

Katrina Mosshammer (AERC # 5763)
Manager - Mid-Summer Night's Madness
Clayton, OK - August 16, 2008 - Central Region

Click Link for Entry Form - http://aerc.org/Calendar/2008MSNM.pdf