Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] LQ trouble - Dawn Carrie

LOL..."barely" is the word, too!  Marc was a magician, manuevering the "land yacht" around the tight turn into y'all's driveway!  He had maybe an inch or two on each side!  <G>

We hope to be back next year or the year after at the latest...hope to be heading to Swanton Pacific next month!

Dawn