[RC] Vermont 100/Moonlight 50 - Greenall

For those of you worried about the fireworks, we won't be having them. ?Permit glitch that at this late date is not as important as setting up camp and getting the trail ready. ?But we will have music!
The tent is up and it is BIG to?accommodate?the extra runners (from Western States) and volunteers. ?This year sponsors made it possible for us to feed our volunteers the night before the ride and we cannot thank you enough. ?And they get really cool T-shirts! ?
Riders will have first option for the 20th Anniversary shirts which you can see on the web page (www.vermontenduranceride.com). ?They will only be available at check in, $15 (S-M-L) and they run on the big side. ?Once the riders have had the option on the shirts, others may purchase them. ?Other 20th Anniversary items will be available but will not list the winners on the back. ?We ordered these especially for the riders and former winners. Or you could run the 100 and they will give you one!
The field is dry with the exception of several wet spots in the flat field, they will be marked. ?Remember there is little shade to be had in camp. ?Water is at the pond and across the road from a hose. ?
Teddy Lancaster is already here and has tons of goodies.
Looking forward to seeing you all!

Sue Greenall
www.vermontel.com/~greenall

?