[RC] Mariposa Ride & Tevis Stained Glass - Wildcat7

The CSHA Mariposa “Run For The Gold” endurance ride has successfully been rescheduled, thanks to our West Sanctioning director, Maryben Stover.

The new date is October 11 & 12, 2008.  If you were entered in our ride for June, which was cancelled due to smoke & fire, you will receive an entry in the mail.

Our CSHA State Endurance Program is sponsoring a raffle of a beautiful Tevis Logo in Stained Glass, by artist Holly Foiles.  ALL proceeds go to the Western States Trail Foundation, Tevis Cup.  Tickets are $1 each and the raffle winner will be announced at the Mariposa ride on Sunday, October 12th.  You will be able to purchase tickets at the Mariposa ride.  .

We will have the stained glass at the Tevis BBQ tomorrow, Wednesday and will be selling tickets there.

Our CSHA webmaster is on vacation but has put a picture of the Tevis Logo on our website.  We are working to get it on the Tevis website.

You can get an entry for our ride and take a look at the beautiful Tevis Logo Stained glass at the following website http://www.californiastatehorsemen.com/endurance/endurance.htm

Tickets can be mailed if you give me a call @209-742-7895 or email wildcat7@xxxxxxx or mailing address Richard Theodore~ 4103 Triangle Road, Mariposa, CA  95338.