[RC] Allegany Shut Up and Ride (30/50/NEW 75) Entries Available (NE) for 9/06/08 - Patti Stedman

Hey folks.

If you're looking for the perfect "tune up" ride for the October AERC National Championship, or want to move up from the 50 mile distance on a well-marked, beautiful course, or just want a good time and some honest miles on a challenging course, come to the Allegany Shut Up and Ride, at Allegany State Park, in Salamanca, New York, on September 6th.

Entries and details are available at:

The ride is AERC, ECTRA and OAATS sanctioned.

For 2008, we will not only have the usual Elevator option for the LD ride, but we've added a 75 mile distance to encourage riders to give a longer distance a try.

Our ride requires pre-entries because of the limited ride camp size, and in addition, we request that those planning on the 75 mile ride pre-enter early as we'll reconsider the distance if we don't get enough pre-entries.  Our hope is a little bit like in the movie "Field of Dreams" -- that if we sanction it, you will come!  I've already received entries, so please don't wait to send in your entry with a deposit -- most years we end up full, often with a waiting list.

Many thanks, and very much looking forward to seeing you!

--Patti Stedman

Patti Ann Stedman, CHMM
Proactive Compliance Services Inc.
"A Common Sense Approach to Health, Safety and Environmental Training and Compliance"
716 560 8297