[RC] End of retirement on to LDs! (Hickory Creek report) - Charles Coleman

Hawk the Mighty Morgan and me just had a blast finishing our first ever 25 mile LD and 2nd also since we went out again today. Done by noon is just plain awesome!
 Hickory Creek held in NW Pa. offers some of the most beautiful trails in this state. The only bad part was they had over 10 inches of rain in the last few weeks and some of the trails were muddy.
 32 started the 50 Sunday 23 finished ( 9 lameness pulls mud is not a horses friend).. Deb DeWolfe was first Lani Newcomb was BC. I think 28 started the 25 and 23 finished Saturday. I think there were only 12 out today in each ride and I came home before the results. Great ride, great camping and altogether just a fun weekend. Kudos to all the volunteers. mary