[RC] One butt two horses - Jacobsjazz

I love this group.  I always learn something from you guys.  I posted a few days ago that I have 2-3 hours a few days a week to ride.  I envy you all that get to ride a distance and actually go somewhere with your horses.  My time has to be split between a lot of young horses, and older ones with issues.  So for me to concentrate on only one or two is not really possible.
I also am enjoying the posts of grannies riding.  It gives me hope that when my schedule allows me to work midnights again I will still be able to ride.  I am 45 and am working afternoons, then take my granddaughter to my daughters house till she gets home in the morning and when I finally get home, we have 25 horses to feed.
I wish there was someway to repay all you people for the knowledge and encouragement I get from this list.  Maybe I can volunteer at an East Coast ride.

Belinda